Comment on page
DND brings EVM-compatible programmability and native cross-chain communication with DND using an innovative consensus of Proof of Authority(PoA)
The execution of a Smart Contract may slow down the exchange function and add non-deterministic factors to trading. Even if that compromise could be tolerated, it might be a straightforward idea to introduce a new Virtual Machine specification based on Tendermint, based on the current underlying consensus protocol and major RPC implementation of DND. But all these will increase the learning requirements for all existing dApp communities, and will not be very welcomed.
DND relies on a system with Proof of Authority (PoA) consensus that can support short block time and lower fees.There will be fewer validators on DND testnet.
PoSA is a combination of PoA and PoS. Blocks are produced by a limited set of validators, they are elected in and out based on a staking based governance. Validators take turns to produce blocks in a PoA manner
- EVM-compatible: DND supports all the existing Ethereum tooling Fast block time, cheaper cost
- Native cross-chain trasfer & communication: DND DEX remains a liquid venue of exchange of assets on DND and DND"
DND opens the gate for users to take advantage of the fast transferring and trading
- Proof-of-authority Consensus
- Native Cross-Chain Communication
- Expand the use cases of DND token
EVM means Ethereum Virtual Machine. Any smart-contract written to run in EVM can be easily ported to DND.
Yes, with the help of native cross-chain functions
- 2.2.On your DND account, open your DND wallet then tap on Withdraw. Select DND20 as the Network. Indicate the amount and paste your DND address.
- 3.3.Complete the steps to withdraw
- 4.4.Wait for the exchange to process your request. Once it is confirmed, you will immediately receive DND to your Smart Chain address.